The EndoCareers Online Series for Clinical Fellows is designed around career development programming offered by esteemed endocrine faculty. As a fellow, you have access to a suite of career development resources, including ten-minute Power Talks on career-related topics, full workshop recordings from the ENDO Career Development Workshops and the Early Career Forum, and live online opportunities to ask questions of our expert faculty.
A series of sessions covering seven career development topics will take place throughout the year:
- Setting up and Managing Your Lab – Mark Roberson
- Careers in Clinical Practice (private and other) – Alyson Myers
- Careers in Clinical Teaching (private and other) – Whitney Goldner
- Careers in Clinical Investigation – Rhonda Bentley-Lewis
- Setting up and Managing Your Practice – Elizabeth Haglind
- Developing Clinical Teaching Skills – Alan Malabanan
- Tips and Tools for Planning the Next Steps: CV, Job Search, etc. – James Hennessy
EndoCareers Online is available to current In-Training and Early Career members of the Endocrine Society, or as part of the Fellows Training Series.
EndoCareers Online is designed for clinical endocrine fellows seeking information and practical advice on advancing their post-training careers in endocrinology.