Credit Reporting Delay
The Endocrine Society Center for Learning is experiencing a technical delay in the credit reporting web service affecting MOC point submission. We are currently working with the ACCME, ABIM, and ABP on a resolution. In the meantime, all of your activities are still being tracked and any MOC earned will be reported once the matter is resolved. For questions or concerns you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Contact Us link at the top of the page.
CEU 2018 Anaheim
CEU 2018 Anaheim Registration Open
CEU Anaheim is your opportunity to stay up-to-date on the newest breakthroughs in clinical endocrinology. Expert faculty deliver a comprehensive three-day program covering a range of clinical practice areas using interactive, case-based learning. Click here to view the CEU 2018 Anaheim Meeting Program.
Dates: October 19-21, 2018
Location: Hyatt Regency Orange County
Available Credits: CEU (21.50 points) is certified for both AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and ABIM MOC points.
Accepting Applications from Fellows for Type 1 Diabetes Conference
The Endocrine Society is accepting applications for the Endocrine Fellows Series: Type 1 Diabetes Care and Management conference to be held March 19–21, 2019 in New Orleans, Louisiana prior to ENDO 2019, to be held March 23–26, 2019. Application deadline is November 7, 2018.
Start your career in endocrinology with unparalleled type 1 diabetes education, a worldwide network of peers and thought-leaders, and support to come to ENDO 2019. Adult and pediatric endocrine fellows worldwide interested in diabetes are encouraged to apply.
Accepted fellows receive housing and travel stipend to attend the conference and complimentary registration to ENDO 2019.
EBR and CEU 2018 Miami
Evaluate and Claim Credits Now
Share your feedback and claim credits from your attendance at 2018 Endocrine Board Review and Clinical Endocrinology Update (CEU) meetings in Miami via the links below:
New Continuing Education for 2018!
Endocrine Self-Assessment Program 2018
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
- Improve patient care with this case-based book.
- Examine summaries of cases discussed during the live Meet-the-Professor sessions from ENDO 2018.
- Get the case studies you need and assess your knowledge of all aspects of endocrinology.
- Earn 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
ENDO 2018 Session Recordings
- On-demand access to more than 200 clinical and translational presentations covering the latest advances and major developments in Endocrinology.
- New this year, earn up to 150 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.