Advances in Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
Advances in Radioactive Iodine-Refractory Differentiated Thyroid Cancer - Webcast Activity
Is now open for free enrollment. Watch the introduction below and click the button to take the course for CME!
Endocrine Fellows Series: Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases
Dates: August 1 - 2, 2018
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico , United States
Intended Audience: In Training
Purpose: Education, Scientific
Number of CME Credits Offered: 14.25
Invited fellows will receive a travel stipend to cover expenses to the Osteoporosis conference and complimentary registration to attend the Santa Fe Bone Symposium. Applications are now closed.
New Continuing Education for 2018!
Endocrine Self-Assessment Program 2018
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
- Improve patient care with this case-based book.
- Examine summaries of cases discussed during the live Meet-the-Professor sessions from ENDO 2018.
- Get the case studies you need and assess your knowledge of all aspects of endocrinology.
- Earn 30.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
ENDO 2018 Session Recordings
- On-demand access to more than 200 clinical and translational presentations covering the latest advances and major developments in Endocrinology.
- New this year, earn up to 150 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.