CME and MOC
2018 Credit Deadlines: December 2018
Credits for any activity completed in 2018 must be submitted prior to deadline, December 31, 2018. Evaluations will be closed and any credits submitted after the deadline will be rejected by the boards. Click on your Pending and Completed Activities menus to review your activity progress.
ABP Diplomates: The ABP requires that all MOC credits be submitted by December 1, 2018.
In-Training Exam (ITE)
Prepare for the ESAP-ITE
With these key dates and a video overview of the In-Training Exam (ITE) by Elaine Pelley, MD, ITE Steering Group Chair
New Continuing Education for 2018!
- Interactive online modules and printed reference book
- Three learning modes to complement different learning styles
- Peer-review comparisons for each question
- Up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 40 ABIM MOC Points
- Detailed overall performance report
- Lab values in conventional and SI units
Based on the live 2018 Endocrine Board Review course, EBR Print and Online follows the ABIM exam format. Progress through a review of each subject area by answering clinical, case-based, ABIM-style questions. With the Online component, hear expert commentary about correct and incorrect responses to help you identify knowledge gaps.
EBR 2018 also provides:
- Progress reports to measure your performance
- Unlimited access to the online course; access the recordings as many times as you like
- Up to 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points
- Over 220 ABIM-style questions; see how your responses compare to your peers
The CEU 2018 Session Recordings contain the most comprehensive review of clinical endocrinology. Enhance your endocrinology practice with the most recent and advanced breakthroughs, from the Society's top-rated program.
Learn on-the-go, with features including:
- Presentation slides synchronized with recorded audio presentations
- Speakers' mouse movements captured and included in playback
- Presentations searchable by session title, presentation title, and speaker name
- Downloadable MP3 files of presentation audio
- Available on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
CEU 2018 Session Recordings are eligible for a maximum of 28.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.