Where can I claim my CME and MOC?
- Visit the online evaluation at education.endocrine.org/endo2018 using any computer or mobile device.
- We would like your feedback before April 21, 2018
- After logging in, the ENDO 2018 evaluation will be listed under Pending Activities.
How do I know how many CME/MOC credits I have earned?
- Use the bookmarking function in the Meetings App to identify and track the sessions you have attended
- Use the CME credit details in the app to calculate your total or use the quick tracker to calculate your totals by day.
- Easily email yourself your schedule.
I need a Certificate of Attendance and CME certificate, where can I get those?
- Complete the ENDO 2018 Evaluation at education.endocrine.org/endo2018
- Once you have submitted your evaluation, the ENDO 2018 CME certificate and Certificate of Attendance will be available to download and print under the Completed Activities tab of your education.endocrine.org account.
I can’t remember my Endocrine Society email and/or password, what should I do?
- Click here for instructions if you have forgotten your password.
- Click here for instructions to create a new account.
I couldn’t find answers to my questions who do I contact?
Questions after the meeting can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org