The application requires the following, and each section is limited to 500 words:
- Applicant name and contact information.
- Proposed topic and description of the importance in endocrinology and public health.
- Brief outline of seminal discoveries and milestones in the field.
- Lessons/insights that ENDO attendees may gain from the topic.
- If applicable, a description of how the topic relates to the research or clinical interest of the applicant/nominee (if the topic is not a major component of research or practice, please describe the interest or relationship).
If you have any questions, please contact Bradlee Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org.