Lipid Management in Patients with Endocrine Disorders: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline Comment Review Period Open
To access a draft of the guideline manuscript, click on the guideline's title below and it will open up in a new tab of your web browser (at the top of this window).
Instructions on adding comment(s)* below:
- Insert page number, line number, comment section, and comment for first comment.
- If you have another comment, click "Yes" on the radio button to add another comment.
- Click "Submit" when finished adding all comments.
Helpful Hint: You may want to do one of the following when submitting your comments:
- First, read the guideline and write notes on a separate piece of paper with the page number, line number, comment section, and comment for each comment. Then come back to this online submission form to insert all of that information at one time.
- Alternatively, given that the draft of the guideline opens in a new tab of your web browser, you can switch between the tab of the draft and the tab of the online comment submission form in order to submit your comments.
Note: This draft guideline is under embargo and should not be circulated to anyone who is not an Endocrine Society member.
*This form is limited to 20 comments. If you wish to provide more than 20 comments after you hit the "Submit" button below, please feel free to click on the link that says "Go back to the form," and the link will take you back to a blank form. All comments must be submitted by close date.